Sunday, March 14, 2010

Where can I buy a unicorn?

These days I am employed intensively with at the material compiled during this year of investigation, trying to give him the best form. To the one that it has publishing or more information I you will communicate it. Y...: this web, although already not the actualize every day, is still very alive!
1. There are many people who puts strange things in Google and who lands here by chance. The statistics indicate that there are the people who finds me on having looked for "flavors of ice creams", "Philippine roosters", "the worst music of the world" or "fried chandelier". Such a which.
2. The countries com more 'clicks' are: South Africa, Japan and India.
3. I can already say that the strangest comment has come to me. Is it the following one: "... please where dog I buy to unicorn?". As I have seen in Google, there is some robot that writes this question in thousands of different webs. What a mystery! Will it be a secret marketing campaign? Can anybody answer to the question? In Italy they found one one year ago...

No comments:

Post a Comment