Tuesday, March 16, 2010

The crown of rice and other things

It has been a few days since I landed already and he had not written yet anything. I have been a little caused to collapse. Since I came to house and my mother did this rice crown to me, everything has been a madness.
Calls, reunions, hugs, proposals, conversations. Enclosed I stayed another day with a Portuguese visit journalist to Barcelona that this blog continued from the first day.
It has been a great pleasure to read your post office and, especially, the ideas on how it should be the book. They serve to me to go forward! I still wait more!
In spite of everything, resituarme it is costing me more of the due thing and there are the people whom I love very much and whom I could not have seen yet.
Everything is in movement and, also, this blog is a finalist in Premis Blocs in Catalan and in the '20 minutes' in the category 'Original Version'. thank you again!!! To see what will happen!

No comments:

Post a Comment