Monday, March 15, 2010

10 webs to turn to the world

These days I am centred on writing the book. Today I have received the last translation that I was lacking. It was the interview with the future Russian cosmonaut and a crack has helped me, Natàlia Boronat (thank you!). I am receiving also very nice post office of the people who wants to do a similar trip and asks me for advice. For all of you, 10 webs to bear in mind:
1. Xe. The most rapid knowledge way when it costs every currency
2. Hostelworld + Couchsurfing. Economic / free accommodation
3. Attitude Travel. Last hour of the low cost
4. How to call abroad + Skype + call payed by addressee
5. Budget calculator. Budget estimate. There is the one who says that round 10.000 dollars it is possible to travel one year!
6. Round the world ticket. One of many options...
7. Google. It is where it had my scanned papers, he was looking in blogs and was translating webs writings in strange languages.
8. Worldclock. To know the hour of every country
9. Thorn Tree travel forum. One of many travelers' forums, along with gathered in viajes.com.ar Blog for my friend Gobbi
10. Experts: Lavueltalmundo + Canudas + Mundoporlibre...
What would you add?

No comments:

Post a Comment