Sunday, March 14, 2010

128.813 words

This weekend is special. I have assembled for the first time 27 documents of text that it had written (25 countries + 2 extra chapters) in one of only. It has impressed me to realize that it adds up... 128.813 words. Or, what there is the same, 238 pages with a size letter 11. Too much? Too many little? I hope that they should become short!
Now only I can only (re-re) check them and come to some agreement with a publisher.
These days also I am revising the photographic file to recall some real scenes. There are photos that are nicer than the memories that I preserve. Also I have memories impossible to photograph.
There are some technical ties. He remembered Harare (Zimbabwe) intensely violet. It seems to me that there is no another city in the world with a few so nice jacarandas. I was lucky to tread on the city at the moment when they were more resplendent. Now I have checked the photos and have found, really, a few images of postcard, beautiful. I have got excited a little.

P.D. Certainly: do you want to leave everything and travel? Sign up to the meeting of February 4 in the bookstore Altaïr (Big Route Corts Catalanes, 616) of Barcelona

No comments:

Post a Comment