Wednesday, March 17, 2010

How would you like that it was the book?

The trip ended! After one year traveling to obtain these 25 interviews to 25 young people of my age I am already again in Manresa! I have the gravadora with hours and hours of conversations, the head full of adventures, the emotion flush with skin... and I...: I already have 26!
The above mentioned weeks have been strange. The head it me has turned of the normal thing. Auqnue was already wanting to return!
Now this blog begins another phase. It will stop being updated every day. All the energies will go to write a book. And to find a publishing house. If there are innovations, punctually, I will report.
If you have ideas, dishonest proposals or requests, you can write to me a mail. He would recommend to you to sign up the group of Facebook, and this way I have you informed! While, so much if you have continued the adventure as if you finish of discovering it today, I would like asking you: How would you like that it was the book? How do you imagine it? What would you like reading? Would it be necessary to title "The return of the 25"?
Thanks for the company!:-*

No comments:

Post a Comment